Sunday, August 23, 2009

HEY IT IS IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THIS BLOG AND BE PART OF THE CLUB RAINBOWCHICKS


Hey why is it important to follow this blog and be part of the stardoll club RainbowChicks (owned by me .mmzzsmile.); is because like 147roxy said later there raffles and competions and many more events going to be going on.. so right now me and 147roxy are planning on making a HUGE PARTY by giving away so many prizes and lots of other stuff..


SO just FOLLOW THIS BLOG and JOIN THE CLUB RAINBOWCHICKS (category media)


we really really want at least 30 followers to be part of this by when we get 3000 visitors if we don't have those followers the party/events will be delayed!!!


the prizes that we are planning on giving are:
2 rare dkny items (147roxy has my dkny and hers combined and were gonna be ss soon)
3 rare hotbuys items (147roxy has the hotbuys and I think I have one)
25 stardollares (I think 147roxy is giving this maybe she'll give more or this..)
35 stardollares (I will give this maybe even more..)
plus even more stuff that we havent thought of yet!!!


and we might cut the prizes if we dont have enough followers and members to the blog and club at that point.. so right now start following it and join the club (i own it)
and so in order to win you must! be part of the club RainbowChicks
and be following our blog

if you have any questions contact me or 147roxy

Also how this will help this is by telling your friends and by advertising this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment