Friday, August 21, 2009

Suite of The ???

I got comments last time saying that it was okay to make the suite patrol anytime I wanted to make it, not just once a week so for this week I decided that the suite of the week was...mines! lol. I know what your thinking but I put a lot of time and effort into it and I would love to show you guys what it looks like! It is based off the twilight series of course.

The Outside of Cullen House


The Outside of Jacob's House. His Garage is to the left.


Ballet Studio in twilight!


The Cullen Kitchen

Hope you like my suite! Please leave comments!


2 comments:

  1. Omg! It's so awesome!! Love it!! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your suite is amazing :)
    i really really like it..
    Awesome job i especially like
    The Cullen Kitchen =]

    ReplyDelete