Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BANNER!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




BANNER WORKS!

yayyy!



Anyway- hope u like it, i spent not alot of time, cuz i am busy:D
comment on my gb if u like it, please do!!!!

110%% effort:D


but i don't really like it, but good enough, right?
if u didn't know, there close behind the writing and in the background..:D

kk, thats it,

OH AND before i forget

JOBS:
147roxy wanted my to giv u ppl jobs so......*drumroll*

me(bethbeth15) -Fashion
147roxy- cheats
.mmzzsmile.- new items
orange_blue19- season outfits
andrea_candy- suite of the week
kitty96- medollof the week
cutieechick101- make-up

ok, any questions, promblems? GB(guest book) me!

8 comments:

  1. I don't think anyoone needs to follow those jobs.. Just post the information you find people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 147roxy said, she gave me the list of jobs, i got people them,
    wast the problem,
    without jobs,
    this place is a real mess, lots of different blogs,
    just trying to get it organized

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... what's my job?
    I'm sunshine_sparks.
    I'm also a writer here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me 2!
    Im also a writer here.
    I agree with .mmzzsmile. I meen if you have to find of the "suite of the week" you only post once a week? I dnt think thats rlly fair.
    Thnnx 4 Reading
    Noofi

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't have to just do suite of the week,
    You can do like,
    suite tips,
    or related posts to suite
    or ur own post:]

    Oh and sorry Noofi and sunshine_sparks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i say its better just people posting what they find information on its so much easier and more fair to others like i agree with noofi

    ReplyDelete
  7. ergggghhh! .mmzzsmile. why do u just hate my idea?:[[
    i don't get it....
    anyway, i hate the idea of SOO much bloggers....it too busy for me.
    like first u post a post
    and the next day,
    it's at the bottem of the page..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey bethbeth15 and .mmzzsmile.
    please stop arguing :)
    so if you want to make a post
    just make it but please dont
    post random things LOL =D

    ReplyDelete