Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Whats The Problem?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicWhats the promblem- By Beth



Well, Theres a bit of a problem with the jobs,
people don't like it.
I don't know why thou,
i mean i said like at the bottem,
it there is any problems,
then gb me.
then there is a post,
comments,
and complaining

so, here goes
let me explain that these jobs arn't 1- time weeker jobs
u can do ur own posts,
realted posts 2 ur job
things like that just 2 make it organized
and a lil different that regular blogs,
if u don;t like ur job, i can get u a new one,
cuz for sunshine_sparks' job,
i didn;t know,
so i have asked her in her gb
and noofi,
i wrote 2 comments in ur gb
MORE PROMBLEM?
ERGHH, *thinking*
comment below ;]]

4 comments:

  1. Yeah well I don't think the jobs are necessary.. As for I and maybe others don't want to follow them.. But thanks for trying to help out! Oh and if you wanted to assign jobs then you should of asked me too well bcuz me and 147roxy should of been the ones who assigned them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did? She told me that you came up with the idea and she just agreeed bcuz you wanted to quit the blog since there was so many bloggers. But for the blog's purposes it better to have more people so that it could get more popular and be more updated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ???i didn;t want to quit, oh and thats true, but did she dicline, no?

    ReplyDelete