Monday, August 3, 2009

#0MG BACKKKK! OH &* UPDATES!`~`~.

0mg,, like
hiii~!
I am backkk, as u hav noticed by the umm..
CR@Zy title....!<3333


Ok, sorry about not having my banner:[[[[[
my internet keeps closing and won't let me
uplaod it >:(((((
-but if you want to see it- i hav sum more posts
below!-----



0H! OH YAH.. i hav an update on a banner,
i will be making a banner of me and 147roxy( luv u!- u r S000 helpful!!)
but i am so incredbly busy, that it may take a while,
so i apologize on that;)




#2 update.:::
I HAV A LITTLE THING THAT I AM GOING TO DO EACH WEEK:DD
if u enjoy, tell me, and i will keep going,
so, what i do is, go around on stardoll finding ah-mazing people,

so it's
Stardoll Rainbow Chick's Role Models!
also known as S.R.C.R.M!

SO i hav a srcrm
this week: is


*DRUM ROLL!*

bluegreen86 !!!!!!!!!!!

Mel(thats her name) is such an ah-mazing girl!
she inspires me sooo much<33
her presentation is absouloutly FAB!!!!
and her medoll is truely beautiful.
Mel,
u are one of the most nicest girls on stardoll!!!
and u are my role model!
i don't know what to say, cuz all u fav to do is visit her page and u will be...
0.0 shocked :O


true facts```~~x33333


^^^ so now what u ( OUR READERS!) have to go around stardoll and pick a role model,
message me-bethbeth15
and i'll go check the person out!!!!!!!
then, U, YES U, GET TO WRITE A SOME LOVELY SENTENCES OR A PARAGRAPH
ABOUT A ROLE MODEL, and send that to me:DDD


OH, and i will be telling the person(who ever ur/my role model is) to come check it out!



THANKS BABES!



LOV YA<33

Bethbeth15

No comments:

Post a Comment