Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hi




Hey everyone!
I'm Ivy, also known as sunshine_sparks on stardoll.
Well, seeing that most people write about themselves on their first post ever,
I'll do that too.

I'm a girl, from Malaysia, a small country in Asia. I live in Sarawak, the biggest state in East Malaysia. I'm 11, (yeah, really young, i know!) but even though I'm young, I can write interesting posts( or at least that's what my friends say. ) I've written for a few blogs, like Pet Society Anonymous, World Of Ivy, and of course, Stardoll Rainbow Chicks!

I started playing Stardoll during 2005, My oldest account, Cutey_Dollie. It somehow got hacked by a user named Melissa something, and she deleted it. I was quite sad when I found out as I had many nice stuff there. Like for example, the Avril Lavigne tank top which is now Superstars only, and the free mooncake and lantern given on Moon Cake Festival. I stopped playing stardoll for a while, and a year later (2007), I started playing again, with my new account, sunshine_sparks.

I might start writing the day after tomorrow, as I can't today nor tomorrow, 'cause I have exams. So, hope to see you soon on the blog!

xxx,
ivy ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment