Saturday, August 8, 2009

To all writers! Please read haha

Ok well since we are alot now.. I say we need to be fitted in the banner for the tittle.. So I think I could make it so.... I need you to make a plain scenery of just yourself and then i'll take a picture of it and of each one of you and even myself. then i'll photshop it into one picture of everyone.. well i am going to try this ok.. And if you want to try to do this to then go for it! we'll see who has a better one or if they are both good we will have a voting.. So I'll make my scnery later today. And its going to be plain.. And i hope to have it done within 3-5 days so hurry and make the scnery!


Oh oh oh!! as you see me and 147roxy have this thing where it says like .mmzzsmile. is my name and to go visit on stardoll.. Well I think it would be great if I put you guys on there too so in order to find that html code go to your page on stardoll with your account! and look on the bottom i think its below the stardoll's members and just copy that code and post it in a post like you normally do then i'll get the code from the post and delete the post an i'll have you there :D

:D .mmzzsmile. Sorry for not having my banner done lol!

3 comments:

  1. ummm ok i think i know what you mean by the code thingy... and Im goin to try to make a banner of the writers but all the writers arent my friend so if they are reading pls add me :D orange_blue19
    ill give u the code on aim :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.stardoll.com/member/orange_blue19

    ReplyDelete